Friday, November 19, 2010

Sidewalk Shawl


This summer I had the pleasure of designing for Debbie Stoller again. This time she requested a pineapple shawl - not too pointy - with really long fringe. The result is the Sidewalk shawl in the luscious Bamboo Ewe in Mercury.

I have to say that I'm not a fringe girl... but Debbie knows her stuff because this thing is so sassy, you can't help but feel New York Chick in this thing.

I was going away to Ireland last week and went to the stash to find I didn't have enough Bamboo Ewe (the horror), so I whipped one up in Dream in Color Classy in the color grey tabby. I made mine with an I hook and lots more fringe (so much for not being a fringe girl!).

Let's see how miss sassy sidewalk did in Ireland:

She was stunning over a chair


She really came in handy in the rain

She was uber-cool draped over my pocketbook in the Guinness Brewery



She was ready to keep we warm and vogue outside!
Want to know the coolest thing about her?...... the pattern is FREE!!

No comments: