Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Hampshire Conference



I spent the last week on cloud 9 at the CGOA conference in Manchester, New Hampshire. While the weather was awful (it rained almost every day!) I had a wonderful time. I don't want to bore you with specifics, but I do believe pictures tell it all. I spent way too much money - but made some money!! I met amazing people, saw beautiful things and just had a great time. I will be showing pictures of what I purchased, but for now (because the kids would like to go to the beach) I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures.



Here I am with THE CROCHET DUDE, can you tell how star struck I am?  His class on successful blogging for crafters was amazing and I hope to use some of his suggestions to make this blog the best I can.  Standing next to Drew is Vashti Braha, what a nice person. Check out her blog to see how cool she is.

The top I am wearing is the top I designed for the Tahki Stacy Charles 2nd Edition Crochet booklet. 

I am off to make sandwiches and go to the beach - Back to life.......back to reality!

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

Hey! Always good to see our smiling friend, Drew! Sounds like you had a grand time!