Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heart & Sole



This summer I designed two projects for an accessory book from Coats & Clark titled "More than Socks"..... all the projects in the book are made from Red Hearts Heart & Sole sock yarn.

This lacy scarf is super quick and looks great!

These wristers take only a few hours to crochet. The lacy edge is crocheted back and forth in rows first and then the body of the wrister is worked in the round from the lace.

Right now I am finishing up a knit design, then I have 2 more work projects to complete and then I can work on something for me!!


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the scarf and the wristlets!! Gonna check them out at Red Heart. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I was just thinking about using Heart and Sole for something other than socks, lol. I just wish it came in solid colors. Congrats on the projects.

Kimberly said...

So funny you say that Ellen.... I wish it came in solids as well!!!