Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Coat Design


Last summer when I went to Manchester, NH to the crochet conference I met a lot of people. It was so refreshing to be around people that get the whole fiber thing. While at the market I walked into a booth and I honestly felt like I walked into my parents house. There were antique benches and large wooden troughs filled with yarns and these adorable needle felted crafts all over the place. I instantly felt at home and bought felting kits (I had never done that before). I left my card and I had some conversations with the ladies of Decadent Fibers hoping that some day I could design for them.
Last week this arrived from Pat and Christine of Decadent Fibers!!!! I will be designing a coat for them and I can't wait to get started!!!! 

1 comment:

Estella said...

Can't wait to see what you make. LOVE the colors!