Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Wedding Shawl




A few days before I was leaving for the beach, my friend called and asked if I could make her a shawl for her brother's wedding..... I couldn't resist. My friend came over and brought her dress and we found the perfect yarn. It was a brown sock yarn that I bought on sale and I had just enough. The pattern is not my own... but I will be making one for myself soon! The pattern is from Carolyn Christmas

I was thrilled that she sent me pictures of her in the shawl!

It was my first project this summer. The next project I made was a sweater for myself and I had to rip it back to the armholes.... currently I am working on 3 designs all due by Aug 4th.... I am super busy, but it is great to be working at the beach.

1 comment:

Estella said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! I think I need to make a shawl...never made one before. Hmmm...can you make one for the wedding I'm going to on Saturday??? Just kidding.

Want to walk tomorrow morning?