Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger



WOW! What an honor to be passed the Beautiful Blogger Award from my friend Estella! I have to say when I was reading her blog minding my own business and then I scrolled down to finish the post and BAM!!! There was my picture! Such a nice thing to be given. You can read about how Estella and I met over on her blog.

As part of my acceptance speech, I have to list 7 interesting things about myself. Here it goes!

1. I love to stay in my jammies and only shower and get dressed if I have somewhere to go.

2. I am a procrastinator and do my best work under pressure.

3. I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.

4. In 6Th grade I fell in love with my husband after seeing him for the first time in the hallway of middle school. I told all of my friends that I was going to marry him.

5. I love to bake and cook.

6. I was treated for postpartum depression after 2 of my children's births.

7. Knitting and crochet calm my nerves and soothes away the stress of everyday life. I can't imagine my life without my craft.

So, I now nominate Ellen Gormley....because between raising a family (and a ton of pets) and writing a book, and hosting crochet-a-longs and regular design work.... she updates her blog more than any other blog I read - plus, she is a really great person...


Here you go Ellen.... your turn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kimberly! It was so great to meet you in person at Chain Link. You are so fun and funny and beautiful and enormously talented. Put a follow button on your blog so I can see you on my dashboard! Ok, Thanks for the nomination, I'll try to get to it this week when I finish my Chain Link posts.