Friday, December 5, 2008



I've finished my Holiday Sweater! It took 2 days to make and I weaved in the ends yesterday afternoon waiting for school pick up.  I love the way the yarn looks in this pattern, and it is so soft! I could easily wear it with a tank and not feel scratchy! Love artyarns, love, love, love it!!
The pattern is from Tahki Stacey Charles 2nd Edition Crochet book called Java Sweater (java is the name of the yarn it is made in.) I remember designing this at the beach - and I love the way it looks in both yarns. I held the artyarns double for this top.

Remember when I said I was scaling back on the handmade gifts? Yep, I've done it again - I went to my LYS and just went off! Here is the booty I came away with yesterday. 
As all professional shoppers do, I couldn't resist buying myself a gift, and so here you have the LAST Addi click set available at Knit knack for ME! I am already using them working on this great scarf from Laura called Just Enough Ruffles - what a great pattern! I need 3 teachers gifts by next Friday - so quick projects are in order for the next week!

1 comment:

Estella said...

I downloaded Just Enough Ruffles too...have some blue Malabrigio I'm wanting to use for it.

Okay, I haven't seen the click needle sets...I should have asked for that for Christmas!

Love the holiday sweater!

I too wish we lived closer...what fun we would have!