Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Crafting


Well, Thanksgiving is over and it's time to get into the groove of my holiday gifting!!! I am scaling things down quite a bit this year in terms of handcrafted gifts. I won't be able to show any of my progress because my entire family reads this blog!!! I will show my teacher gifts. 

This beautiful yarn is from Artyarns and is called Silk Mohair Glitter. A quick run to my LYS on Sunday (holiday hours are sweet!) and I found this beautiful stuff tucked in a corner. It really looks like ice and snow and will make a beautiful Christmas top for ME!!!! I think I am going to do a variation on something I have already designed - we'll see.
Dumplin' couldn't resist being in the photo!


1 comment:

Katherine said...

She sooo reminds me of Elloise in that picture...