Thursday, December 18, 2008

We've Been Busy


Holy cow is it Christmas Eve ALREADY!!!! I swear, it's not like the date is different every year, I mean - we all know the date, but I really feel that there is some sort of cosmic joke on mothers to get everything done in a time period of 2 weeks. Who knows, but what I do know is when I have a gazillion things to do, the first thing that gets kicked to the curb is laundry, no it is my dear blog. 

Here is what we have been doing since our last visit.

Dumplin' was an angel in her school play! It was wonderful, even our Aunt showed up!


We went to a fun party!

We decorated our Christmas tree

We went to a favorite Uncle's house in Pennsylvania for Sunday dinner

We had Snow!!

I have been crocheting/knitting holiday gifts (as of this minute -I am still not done!!) This is my favorite new hat. Details when I don't have people coming over for dinner and gifts still left to make!!



No comments: