Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sherbet Wrap



Run, run to Knitknack and pick 3 of your favorite colors of the unbelievably beautiful Silken Straw by Alchemy and crochet yourself up one of these must-haves for Spring!!! The very lovely and talented color coordinator Meera has lots of color schemes to show you - from cool evening to all season wearing colors - really, you must run to get them because I think I may just buy all the colors myself! Pattern is free with purchase of yarn.

Currently I am under the deadly deadline (always good for me, a pressure junkie!) I am hoping to be back to regular blogging once I send off the latest design!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to see more pix of the smokin-hott babe behind all these creations!

Estella said...

I agree with The Man - more pics of the designer please!

Love the wrap - the colors are fantastic.