Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Starts With F.....




Well folks, Otis here.... yes miss fancy pants designer is freaking out and is too busy to post, so I thought I would let you in on what's happening here.

My human it seems cannot figure out that March 15th is coming up pretty quickly, I thought it odd that she was extremely calm on Monday (1 week before mail date for the deadline) and she really hadn't done much work on a new design that's due. Now, my human? she can bang out a crochet garment in no time, I know, I've seen it... but this design, this design is knit.... and it has lace and it has some funky neck thing (I'm a dog, give me a break on the specifics)! She went to bed on time this week, no extra caffeine in the afternoon, nothin' so I thought, cool - this will be a piece of cake. You all know where this is heading, right?

It's 12:42 in the afternoon, she still has her jammies on - she did feed me, so that was good - glasses no teeth brushed, you get the picture she has gotten up and down about 50 billion times to measure her mannequin, come back rip something out - measure again, talk about how she wished she inherited her father's math brain instead of his legs.... and the cycle continues.

Actually, it's pretty comical for me and to really tee her up? Every time she gets up to measure, mumble and slap on that calculator thing: I swipe her spot....

Have a great weekend.... my human isn't going to !!

PS I also gave you a little sneak peak of the garment...... Otis out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny! I also wish I had inherited my Father's math gene (he's a CPA), instead I got his squinty eyes :( My brother (lucky duck) got my Dad's math genes AND his BLUE eyes. I just got muddy hazel. Good luck with the deadline. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

Joyce said...

What a happy doggie. Looking forwards to see the final production.

Crochet Friends of Stamford said...

Ok, today is the day! Hope your human made her deadline. If not, threaten to chew one of her fabulous shoes - that should give some extra motivation :o)
Have a great day!!
Haley