Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


We are getting ready to go outside and watch the parade, a huge benefit of living on the street that runs through town. We are setting up some breakfast and drinks outside and a few friends are going to be here to watch it with us.

My children are giddy with excitement, they can't wait to see how much candy gets thrown to them! I also am giddy with excitement - I love parades, but now I really love watching my children watch a parade.

Today, we give thanks to all the Veteran's that served our country...... As an American, daughter, and daughter-in-law, I am proud to thank my Father David C. Kellogg and my Father-in-law Stephen J. McAlindin for fighting for this country I love. My family, my children live the wonderful life they do because of you..... Thank you.

No comments: