Saturday, May 17, 2008

If I Were A Superhero

If I were a Superhero (I am already the Queen) my Arch Enemy would be this:

The Laundry......no matter how far along I am, how caught up I am: there still will be 5 sets of clothes to wash that night (well really 4 because I am a firm believer that you can wear something more than once without it being washed and not have your skin fall off! That theory, however, does not apply to undergarments...)

My Hero these days is, yep, you guessed it.....Mr. B


We are friends again and ready to make some progress. Look at him, he looks so proud! I have started the herringbone jacket again and am almost finished with the first sleeve, I want it finished this weekend....we'll see, first I have to grab my cape and head into the pit of laundry......

No comments: